East Coast Of America 7D/6N Tour
Day : 1 - Thursday - New York - Hotel in Manhattan (D)
Welcome to New York : Our representative will be at the JFK airport for private pick up
Additional charges applicable for EWR / LGA airport pick up .
We need contact number of passengers to facilitate airport transfers
Experience a World class New York hotel located near Grand Central terminal in the Fashionable area of Midtown Manhattan when you check into the Luxurious property.
Check in time : 3 P.M.
Meet tour manager at 7 p.m. in the lobby to start the tour .
Enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant ,walking distance from hotel
Spend time at Time Square on your own to see city at night.
Luggage : One suitcase and one carry on per person only
Hotel may ask for credit card at the time of check in
Day : 2 - Friday - Statue of Liberty - One World (B, D)
"The City that Never Sleeps," the best sightseeing happens in Double-Decker bus.
After breakfast enjoy the sightseeing that will include the USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline.We experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day, we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero , Times Square, United Nations, and Trump Tower (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included).
Enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant
Lunch on your own.
Day : 3 - Saturday - Philadelphia, DC National harbor, DC(B, D)
Get an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia
Enjoy an entertaining guided tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania state
On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC's latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants and DC's latest attraction-Skywheel.
This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 Ft above the river, giving a wonderful bird's eye view of Potomac river.
Enjoy a Dinner enroute to hotel. Check in to Marriott Tyson or similar.
Lunch on your own.
Day : 4 - Sunday - Harrisburg - DC Tour/ Air & Space (B, D)
Today after breakfast, Enjoy city tour of DC with a specialized guide .
You will visit the major monuments on this quick and efficient.
Visit White House visitor center
You will be given time to explore Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space & Aeronautics.
Drive to Harrisburg and Enjoy some retail therapy winding down a long day of sightseeing at Tanger outlet mall which offers designer brand labels for cheap including American outfitters, Banana republican, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren.
Dinner at Indian restaurant & check into Hotel Hilton Harrisuburg or similar.
Lunch on your own.
Day : 5 - Monday - Niagara falls, Penn State capitol, Hershey, Corning, Niagara by night(B, D)
State of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg.
After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, check out the sweetest destination on the itinerary- Hershey's.
Get on an exhilarating chocolate ride that takes you to the origin of chocolate making.
Lunch on own.
Drive to Corning to check out the World's most comprehensive Glass collection at Corning Museum of Glass.
The museum brings class to life by having live demonstrations.
Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 3 hours of drive from Corning).
Dinner at Indian restaurant enroute.
View the illumination of falls at night.
This illumination includes a range of colors that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel (Sheraton at the falls or similar)
Day : 6 - Tuesday - Niagara Falls - Maid of the mist, cave of the winds, IMAX (B, D)
The hotel is walking distance to the park.
There will be no coach on this day of the tour.
Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls first hand.
Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck.
Bridal veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the mist.
Lunch on own.
Dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Departure (B)
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights (please note that check out time is 11 am).
Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
Your departure flight will be out of BUF (this airport transfer on private basis is included in your cost)
THANK YOU FOR TRAVELING WITH US
Tour Cost from USD 1350
1. Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
5. All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please note the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
6. SNSH is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be $ 20 per person. $35 wire transfer fee applies for all
international bank transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
14. Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Tour organiser does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
16. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults.
17. Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
18. Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.